Do we all know what First Atlantic Commerce – FAC is? FAC provides online payment processing and international credit card processing to merchants, banks, and partners. It’s a payment gateway that enables a merchant to allow his customers to pay with credit/debit cards through an online website or an online hosted solution provided by FAC. What we don’t know is that FAC is more famous in Caribbean countries for payment gateway services. Merchants who have bank accounts in CIBC, Scotia, Butter Field, RBC, etc., and want to accept credit/ debit card payment, can get FAC payment gateway services to obtain payments from their website.
WHAT COUNTRIES ARE SUPPORTED – almost all Caribbean countries.
Important Features Of First Atlantic Commerce
- KOUNT SECURITY – it’s a very secure gateway, and it became more secure after partnering with KOUNT and other security and credit card fraud security providers.
- 3D SECURE – The security features offered with (or independently of) our international online payment solutions and merchant services ensure successful transactions for both the companies and their customers, with minimal losses due to fraud. These security features of our international payment solutions include pre-authentication services, 3-D Secure™ payer authentication, and other risk management solutions.
- MULTI CURRENCY – FAC supports all major currencies.
- ADDRESS VERIFICATION SERVICES – cGate® supports compliant Address Verification Services (AVS) for North American cardholders.
FAC Has Two Types Of Integration:
- HOSTED PAYMENT PAGE – with this method, the integration will be done by FAC. Please get in touch with your Merchant support specialist there.
- DIRECT API – This will be done by “BIZSPICE,” the official partner of FAC for integrating their solutions on Magento. You will need to buy our extension, and then we will assist you in implementing this in your store.
BIZSPICE SEZC is an official partner of the First Atlantic Commerce (FAC) payment gateway. This payment gateway helps Caribbean businesses to accept payment from their e-commerce websites and transfer the money to their company’s bank account, including major banks like Scotia, CIBC, Butterfield, and RBC.See the partnership details here: https://www.firstatlanticcommerce.com/partners/strategic-partners/
Are you running your business in a Caribbean country? Do you want to accept secure online payments?
Your solution is to get your account opened with FAC and then contact us. We provide plugins and extensions for the First Atlantic Commerce payment gateway, which gets installed on your Magento or WordPress-related website.
We are also offering a limited period of free installation service to all the new Merchants who buy the FAC plugin from us.